Our Services include But Are Not Limited To:
- Fire Extinguisher Sales, Maintenance, Service, and Installation
- Fire Sprinkler System Testing, Maintenance, Service, and Installation
- Fire Hydrant Testing, Maintenance, Service, and Installation
- Pre-Engineered (Kitchen System) and Engineered (Halon/Clean Agent) System Testing, Maintenance, Service, and Installation
- Fire Pump Testing, Maintenance, Service, and Repair
- Fire Alarm System Testing, Maintenance, Service, Repair, and Installation
- Monthly Fire/Life Safety Equipment Inspection and Testing Services
- State of the Art Record Keeping Through Our Electronic Bar-Coding System and Tracking Software
- 24 Hour Emergency Call-In Service
With over 38 years experience in the fire protection field, Disaster Masters Fire Protection Service® has the knowledge and expertise to ensure your company will meet and exceed all requirements set forth by state and local regulatory agencies as well as corporate and industrial insurance agencies.
We are proud to be a small business that is lean enough to know our clients. We tailor our services to your individual needs and unique environments. We have the resources to deliver the kind of results and solutions one would expect from a large corporation, without the high overhead.
Our customers try us for our reasonable pricing, and continue to do business with us for the high quality service we provide.